Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver 7.1Free
Old versionsSee all
Makes the connection between your Nokia mobile device and your computer. Requires the gadgets to be connected through a USB cable.
The driver can be used for Windows Vista, XP and 2000. You will also need a USB port to connect the cable.
This is important: If you have installed Nokia PC Suite 6.41 or later, you do not need to install Nokia Connectivity Cable Drivers, as they have already been installed with Nokia PC Suite.
If you have a new Nokia phone model and the Windows operating system does not find drivers for it, install a later version of Connectivity Cable Drivers or Nokia PC Suite and try again.
Before you install or download the driver, be sure the cable is disconnected.
- The driver will make the connection between the compatible Nokia phone and a compatible PC
- The driver is also compatible with six Nokia data cable:
- Nokia Connectivity Cable DKE-2
- Nokia Connectivity Cable DKU-2
- Nokia Connectivity Adapter Cable CA-42
- Nokia Connectivity Cable CA-53
- Nokia Charging Connectivity Cable CA-70
- Nokia Charging Connectivity Cable CA-101
- There is a conflict using USB with Bluethooth wireless software